The Salvation Army was founded in London in 1865 by William Booth and continues to serve people in over 100 countries.
It is an immense honor to partner with an organization that has such a rich and rewarding history of character that has touched the lives of so many individuals in need.
Bag toss, or cornhole is a sport that brings a great amount of enjoyment to so many people that we identify the need to introduce it to those who could benefit from it the most.
It all begins with your generosity. We are simply asking anyone who has a set of cornhole boxes and bags (preferably as a set) to donate those to the nearest Salvation Army. In return you will receive a 10% discount off the purchase of a new set of boxes and bags from MyCornCoach.com, along with a special gift!
Our primary focus at MyCornCoach.com is to make everyone a better cornhole player and with your new boxes & bags (set) purchase you will be given a FREE “CornCoach Video Training Series” as well.
(Retail value $19.95) Keep in mind, your charitable contribution is tax deductible.
Our exclusive training videos feature the pinnacle cornhole players in the world. You’ll enjoy studying elite players Matt Guy and Steve Vanderver as they reveal techniques such as form and mechanics, offense, defense and the mental approach to the game of cornhole. Learn to PLAY LIKE A PRO!
This program is simple yet effective. Your individual efforts will assist in spreading the word of cornhole or bag toss by introducing countless people to a sport they may have never heard of. Not to mention you will be upgrading your equipment to some of the finest quality boxes and bags available in the market. It’s a win/win situation and one you can be especially proud of.
Upgrade your old cornhole box and support a great cause
1. Improve your game with our new sleek designed box
2. Get the advantage of a tax deduction from a reputable charity organization
3. Help the less fortunate to get an opportunity to play the amazing game of cornhole. Families that PRAY together, should also PLAY together
1. Visit MyCornCoach.com and click on the Salvation Army link, enter your zip code and take your equipment to the nearest Salvation Army location.
2. Get a receipt from the Salvation Army location, keep it for your tax deductions and come back to MyCornCoach.com to enjoy your 10% discount! We ask you click on the check box in good faith saying you did your part.
3. Now, smile! You just did something great for the sport of cornhole by spreading the love to people who could really use it.